Ugh. I feel like I've got half-a-brain today.
Jack woke up at 3:30 this morning crying that his foot hurt. When Matt went in to see what was wrong, he discovered that Jack had his foot between the toddler bed rails and had gotten stuck.
I went in after that to take over, since Matt has work in the morning. Of course, Jack wanted to lay in the bed with me (the twin bed in his room). Being 3:30am, who am I to argue....
He then proceeds to toss and turn until 5am!!
Wake up at 8am - I decide we are going to go play at the playground and then take an early nap. We go out and he plays and we come back to take a nap at 11am. I am SO ready for a nap! We lay down and.... wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. He is literally squirming in his bed. At 11:40 he gets up and comes over to me - guess it's no nap today.
So, now I'm Zombie mommy with a headache. ughh......
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment