Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Going #2

Be warned.... this post contains the words PEE and POOP!

If you don't want to read about these things, then close this window and walk away!

So, Jack has really taken to going peepee in the potty.  He gets it so well, that he's started to go by himself without telling me.  I hear him say, "I did it mommy! I need candy!!", and when I go upstairs to see what he's talking about, there is pee in the potty and his underwear and shorts strung out on the floor.  I can't believe he's taken to it so quickly.  Anyway, on to the 'poop' of the story.....

I was taking a shower and as I step out, I hear lots of commotion in Jack's bathroom.  He then starts with the (I'm going to get hysterical soon - high pitched whine) "uh-oh!! Mommy?!?".  I rush to the bathroom and there is Jack, wiping his hands on his shirt saying over and over, 'uh-oh, uh-oh".  I look in the potty and sure enough.... POOP!  Unfortunately, this scared Jack, and he was in hysterics about the poop and of course, his messy bottom (which is what he was wiping all over his shirt....).  

Being as calm as I can be, (who can be calm when a 2 1/2 year old has poop smeared all over his hands and shirt?!?!) I tell him what a big boy he is and that how you are supposed to put your poop in the potty and how proud I am!  All the while, taking off the poopie shirt, washing his hand 5 times, and using hand sanitizer!  Then comes the fun part of dumping the poop and washing (bleaching) out the potty chair!  

Oh, and did I mention that I'm still naked from my shower during all this!?!?  AHHHH!!!! More mommy brain cells down the toilet....

0 comments: