Not much exciting things to report. We're back into a normal schedule, which means no excitement - but that's ok!! It's been nice to have every day be the same, it's very comfortable.
Matt has been going in to work this week because his company's annual meeting is this week. It's not been so bad to be with Jack all day with no breaks. Nights are the hardest, with Jack fighting going to bed.
Jack has been loving school! He talks about Mrs. Jennifer and Ms. Carey all the time. He's also doing VERY will with going potty! Matt and I are still in shock over the whole thing.
Right now, we are watching Veggie Tales. What a great series of cartoons! Matt and I absolutely love them. We find humor in it, just as much as Jack does. Our favorite show, so far, is 'The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's'. We purchased the CD of the show's 'Greatest Hits' and Jack loves it! We listen to the cd ALL the time!
Well, I wish I had more interesting things to talk about, but this will have to do for now. Maybe I'm saving some mommybrain cells this way......
0 comments:
Post a Comment